If you would like to book the Rear Hall please use the availability calendar and booking form below.
Please note the following:
- Hireage of the Rear Hall includes exclusive use of the kitchen. Please note that the kitchen has a limited supply of crockery and utensils available for hirer’s use.
- Toilets are located at the front of the hall and are shared with those hiring the Front Hall.
- Consumption of alcohol, the playing of loud music, or use of the stage are only included when Buckland Hall is hired with exclusive use.
- A $50 Booking Fee is payable with the online booking form. Should payment not be made the booking will not be processed. The Booking Fee will be offset against the total cost of your booking
- Once your booking application has been received and processed, we will confirm the total cost (including bond) and email you an invoice
- A 50% deposit is payable immediately to secure the booking. If the deposit is not received within 3 working days of the invoice being raised, the booking will be considered cancelled and the Booking Fee non-refundable.
- The balance of the booking cost is payable at least one month before the function. If the booking is within one month of the function, 100% payment is due immediately.
- If the full and final payment is not received within 7 working days of the due date, the booking will be considered cancelled and the Booking Fee and deposit non-refundable.
- Payment is to be made by direct bank transfer into the bank account notified on the invoice
- Payment by you of the deposit confirms your acceptance of the total booking cost and the Buckland Hall Terms & Conditions of hire
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that you have read and understood the Buckland Hall Terms & Conditions of Hireage which can be found here.